SANTA ANA, Calif., Aug. 5, 2010 – V7, the exclusive house brand for Ingram Micro Inc. (NYSE: IM) and provider of premier computer accessories worldwide, today announced its latest line of mounts and stands for flat-panel TVs, monitors and projectors.
The expanded portfolio features a wide selection of high-quality, flat-panel TV and monitor wall mounts, desktop monitor stands, and projector ceiling mounts at affordable prices ideal for the office, school or home, as well as digital signage applications in public venues such as stores, hotels, restaurants and more.
“V7 offers reliable and sturdy wall mounts to secure flat-panel TVs or monitors, providing a sleek and clean appearance,” said Rainer Kozlik, vice president and general manager of Ingram Micro’s Global V7 Private Label Group. “As with all our products, V7 mounts enhance the profit potential of Ingram Micro’s resellers by offering products with higher margins from a convenient and trusted source.”
Easy to install, the wall mounts are available in several positioning options for a variety of TV and LCD monitor sizes, including:
• Low-Profile Wall Mounts: With display profiles only two inches from the wall, these fixed and tilt mounts for flat-panel TVs and monitors tilt up to 7 degrees to reduce glare and feature eco-conscious product design and packaging. The manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) for the mount fitting 23- to 42-inch flat panels is $59.99 (model # WM1FT80). A version for 37- to 63-inch flat panels is also available for $69.99 MSRP (model # WM1FT125);
• Large Tilt/Fixed Wall Mount: Fits 37- to 63-inch flat panels and tilts up to 15 degrees to reduce glare and aid viewing comfort with an MSRP of $69.99 (model # WM1T175). A non-tilt version that also fits 37- to 63-inch flat panels is also available for $69.99 MSRP (model # WM1F175);
• Extra-Large Low Profile Wall Mount: Fits 42- to 70-inch flat panels, tilts up to
7 degrees to reduce glare, and features eco-conscious product design and packaging. MSRP: $79.99 (model # WM1FT200);
• Flat Panel Wall Mount: Designed for 13- to 24-inch flat panels, this cantilever mount allows users to tilt, pan and swivel a flat-panel display for maximum viewing flexibility. MSRP: $89.99 (model # CL1SA30);
• Low-Profile Combo Wall Mounts: Fitting 23- to 37-inch displays, these universal wall mounts are made of solid steel for durability. MSRP: $59.99 (model # V7MBK2LPCB).
For optimal presentations, a solid and accurate projector installation is critical. V7’s line of Universal Ceiling Mounts for projectors offers precise image positioning and an easy-to-adjust design ideal for conference rooms, schools and more. The mounts are available in two options: one that fits most micro projectors and features an adjustable pipe for $99.99 MSRP (model # PM1UE20), and another for most other projectors featuring adjustable legs for $79.99 MSRP (model # PM1U40).
The V7 line of desktop stands are easy to install and offer a simple, compact design with maximum functionality, making them ideal for the corporate or home office. The line includes:
• Desktop Monitor Mount Model: Tilt-and-pan head mount fits 13- to 26-inch flat-panel displays; MSRP: $89.99; (model # DS1);
• Single-Arm Desktop Mount Model: Tilt-and-pan single-arm mount for 13- to
26-inch monitors; MSRP: $119.99; (model # DS1SA);
• Double-Arm Desktop Monitor Mount: Double-arm mount for 13- to 26-inch flat-panel monitors that tilts, pans and swivels; MSRP: $129.99; (model # DS1DA).
All V7 mounts and stands are backed by a five-year warranty. For more information on these and other V7 products, visit www.V7-world.com or call (800) 456-8000 to speak to an Ingram Micro sales representative.
V7 is Ingram Micro’s exclusive global house brand for high-quality, high-value computer accessories and supplies, including keyboards and mice, notebook computer carrying cases, LCD monitors, cables, notebook batteries, toner, wall mounts and monitor stands. Leveraging worldwide operational excellence, real-time market intelligence and global sourcing power, V7 delivers state-of-the-art products at an unmatched value maximizing return on investment for resellers and bringing higher customer satisfaction. Visit http://www.V7-world.com.
About Ingram Micro Inc.
As a vital link in the technology value chain, Ingram Micro creates sales and profitability opportunities for vendors and resellers through unique marketing programs, outsourced logistics services, technical support, financial services, and product aggregation and distribution. The company serves more than 150 countries and is the only global broad-based IT distributor with operations in Asia. Visit www.ingrammicro.com.
© 2010 Ingram Micro Inc. All rights reserved. V7 and the registered V7 logo are trademarks used under license by Ingram Micro Inc.