V7 ANNOUNCES LINE OF KEYBOARDS AND MICE FOR VARs, SMB CUSTOMERS AND SYSTEMS INTEGRATORS
Ingram Micro’s Exclusive House Brand Extends Product Line to Offer High-Quality, High-Value Keyboards and Mice
SANTA ANA, Calif., Jan. 20, 2009 – V7, the exclusive house brand for Ingram Micro Inc. (NYSE: IM) and provider of premier computer accessories worldwide, today announced a new line of keyboards and mice for value-added resellers, small-to-medium businesses (SMBs) and systems integrators.
The V7 keyboards are available in four different styles: standard, multimedia, natural and wireless. The mice are available in two different styles: wired USB optical and 2.4GHz wireless optical.
“Backed by Ingram Micro’s powerful distribution network and reputation for service, V7 keyboards and mice are an excellent choice for VARs and others who are looking for the same quality, reliability and performance from first-tier brands without paying premium prices,” said Rainer Kozlik, vice president and general manager of Ingram Micro’s Global V7 Private Label Group. “Our focus with the V7 portfolio is to create products that help enhance our customers’ profitability.”
Product features and pricing are:
- Standard Keyboard – Featuring a 10-key numeric pad included on all V7 keyboards, this standard keyboard is lightweight and features curved keys for added comfort. This product and all V7 keyboards and mice are available in black with silver accents. MSRP: $9.99 (Model # KCOB1)
- Multimedia Keyboard – This compact-sized keyboard features nine one-touch hot keys to quickly access music and multimedia functions, soft-touch keys and tactile feedback for comfortable typing. MSRP: $14.99 (Model # KMOB1)
- Natural Keyboard – This keyboard features 21 one-touch hot keys to quickly access music and multimedia functions, microphone and speaker jacks, and soft-touch keys with tactile feedback. MSRP: $29.99 (Model # KNOB1)
- 2.4GHz. Wireless Keyboard with Mouse Combo – This combo unit features a wireless keyboard with eight frequently used hot keys and a wireless three-button optical mouse with scroll wheel. MSRP: $39.99 (Model # CK2B0)
- 3-Button Wired Optical Mouse – This three-button mouse features an 800DPI optical sensor and a scroll wheel. MSRP: $7.99 (Model # M30B10)
- 3-Button 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Mouse – This wireless three-button mouse features an 800DPI optical sensor and a scroll wheel. MSRP: $19.99 (Model # M32B00)
All the products are backed by a one-year end-user warranty.
“The V7 line of accessories is composed of high-quality, cost-effective products, another example of how Ingram Micro’s house brand can offer our resellers an opportunity to make better margins,” said Chris Lorenz, senior director, vendor management, Ingram Micro’s North American V7 Private Label Group.
For more information, visit www.V7-world.com or call 800-456-8000 to speak to an Ingram Micro sales representative.
V7 is Ingram Micro’s exclusive global house brand for high-quality, high-value computer accessories and supplies, including keyboards and mice, notebook computer carrying cases, LCD monitors, cables, notebook batteries, toner, wall mounts and monitor stands. Leveraging worldwide operational excellence, real-time market intelligence and global sourcing power, V7 delivers state-of-the-art products at an unmatched value maximizing return on investment for resellers and bringing higher customer satisfaction. Visit http://www.V7-world.com.
About Ingram Micro Inc.
As a vital link in the technology value chain, Ingram Micro creates sales and profitability opportunities for vendors and resellers through unique marketing programs, outsourced logistics services, technical support, financial services, and product aggregation and distribution. The company serves more than 150 countries and is the only global broad-based IT distributor with operations in Asia. Visit www.ingrammicro.com.
© 2009 Ingram Micro, Inc. All rights reserved. V7 and the registered V7 logo are trademarks used under license by Ingram Micro Inc.