What resolution should I run?
Are there any graphics cards that are not compatible with V7 LC displays?
Why do LCDs have pixel failures?
I'm trying to load the correct driver for my flat panel monitor, but it isn´t working. I get a message saying I need a disk.
My monitor has two faint horizontal lines that are visible at any resolution.
Why do the characters in the corner of the screen look fuzzy?
When I have a white background up, such as in a word processors, some areas of the screen are a little darker than the center. Is my monitor bad?
How to view content in 3D on PJ1D512?
PJ1D512 projector is a regular 2D projector, but can be switched to play 3D content when the situation calls for it.Then start enjoying!
Partnering with Texas Instruments, and featuring DLP Link technology, V7 PJ1D512 seamlessly share data and content with the active glasses. This data sharing enables the projector to send 3D information to the glasses in between each frame of video to create the 3D effect, creating an immersive viewing experience.
However, to produce the 3D viewing experience, you will need other components along with your projector, including:
- PC with a quad buffered graphics card
- 3D media player (software application that will run the 3D media on PC).
- “Active” shutter 3D glasses with DLP Link
- 3D content/software
Viewing 3D with a V7 PJ1D512 3D-Ready projector:
- Connect a PC/laptop to the projector via VGA cable (PC must be video-based w/quad-buffered, open GL 3D graphics card and running Windows XP/7)
- Turn on DLP Link through the projector’s menu
- Enable “Stereoscopic 3D” from your PC/laptop
- Adjust the resolution of the display to XGA or SVGA at 120Hz
- Put on your pair of DLP Link based active shutter 3D glasses and experience 3D